Do you want to scan film and view it on a computer? In this video, we’ll show you how to do just that with the Magnasonic FS51 Film Scanner. This 23MP film scanner can scan 35mm, 126, and 110 film, and 35mm slides.
- Connect the power adapter to the USB cable. Next, connect the micro USB connection to the back of the FS51.
- Press and hold the power button. You will see a message on the screen asking if you want to link up the film scanner with a computer. Select “No”
- Select the Film Type by using the “Type” button on the scanner.
- Load the tray inside the adapter, and then load the adapter into the tray.
- Place the tray into the film scanner.
- Line up your frame and press OK to scan.
- Move the film to select your next picture, and press OK again.
- To adjust the brightness or color, press the RGB button before you scan. You can use the arrow keys to select the brightness, red channel, green channel, or blue channel.
Viewing Photos on a Computer
- Use the USB cable to connect the film scanner to the USB input on your computer.
- Turn on the film scanner.
- This time, select “Yes” on startup.
- The film scanner will show up as a Hard Drive on your computer. Navigate to the drive to view your photos.
Leave a Reply