With a projection display, dual alarms, temperature, and 3.6″ backlit LCD display, the EAAC601 Projection Alarm Clock Radio is the only alarm clock you’ll ever need. In this video, we will show you how to set the timezone, time, and alarm.
Setting the Timezone
- When you first plug in the alarm clock, you will be prompted to set the time zone.
- The default is Eastern time.
- For other timezones, use the arrows and select one of these options.
- Then, press Set on the top of the clock.
- To set the timezone after initial setup, press and hold the Snooze button, and repeat these steps
Setting the Date and Time
- To set the time, press and hold “SET”on the top of the clock.
- Use the arrow buttons to select year, and press Set to confirm.
- Select the month, and press Set. And Day, and press Set.
- Select whether you want the 12 or 24 hour clock, and press Set.
- When the 12 hour clock is selected, the PM indicator will show during PM hours. Set the hour, and minute, and press SET.
Setting the Alarm
- The EAAC601 has two alarms.
- To set an alarm, select ALARM 1 or ALARM2. In this example, we use ALARM 1.
- Briefly press ALARM 1. And then press and hold ALARM 1. The display will start flashing.
- Set the hour using the arrow buttons, then press Alarm 1.
- Set the minutes using the arrow buttons and press ALARM 1.
- Set the days that you want the alarm activated for.
- For one day of the week, select 1-1. For Monday to Friday, select 1-5, for a whole week, select 1-7, for Saturday and Sunday, select 6-7.
- If you choose 1-1, you must specify a day of the week. You can do this on the next screen. 1 is Monday, 2 is Tuesday, 3 is Wednesday, and so forth.
- Select the wake option: FM, AM, or buzzer.
- If you select FM or AM, you will wake to whichever radio station you were listening to last.
- If you select FM or AM, you will then select the volume. The volume range if 1-15.
- To set an alarm for Alarm 2, simply repeat these steps for Alarm 2.
- To view the current alarm settings, press Alarm 1 or Alarm 2.
- To stop an alarm when it is sounding, press the power button once.
- To snooze an alarm for 9 minutes, press the Snooze/Sleep button.
- To disarm an alarm, press and hold Alarm 1 or Alarm 2.