In addition to the Aux Input, your Magnasonic CR65 Alarm Clock Radio can be used as a Bluetooth Speaker. Use it to playback music from any Bluetooth device by following these steps:
- Press the Power Button to turn on the radio
- Press Source on the clock until the Bluetooth logo appears on screen and the icon begins to flash
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone or device
- Select Magnasonic CR65 from the list
- Adjust the volume using the volume up and down buttons on the right side of the clock
Your device volume will affect the playback volume. We recommend turning device volume up fully, then adjusting the clock volume.
You may use the arrow keys to adjust the track forward and back. This feature is available in Bluetooth mode only, and does not work when listening to music with the auxiliary input.
If another device is paired to the CR65, and you would like to pair a new device, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds to reset Bluetooth.